A TV is an opportunity to communicate directly with customers, and when there are dozens in any given bar or restaurant, they become a powerful tool to reach customers with revenue-driving marketing materials. Yet too often bar and restaurant owners are limited to strict cable programming that contains irrelevant commercial breaks, or reliant on expensive print materials that quickly become outdated.
Here's how digital signage can boost your marketing efforts by transforming what's playing on the TV.
The business case for digital signage
Digital signage uses static images or video to deliver key business information and promotional materials directly to consumers where they're already watching — on TV. So why care about digital signage over more traditional marketing efforts? We'll give you three good reasons:
80% of brands that use digital signage report a significant increase in sales, often due to encouraging spur-of-the-moment purchases.1 Additionally, digital signage is proven to reduce perceived wait times by over 35%. 2
Digital signage reaches audiences out of the home — a facet of advertising that's expected to grow over the next several years.3 With consumers increasingly on the go, it'll become even more valuable to create new touchpoints that reach consumers while they're in a buying mindset.
Unlike print materials, digital signage can be updated easily as information changes. In today's world, where a 24-hour news cycle is the norm and social media feeds update even faster, the flexibility to adapt marketing materials quickly is key to maintaining brand relevance.
Create a memorable viewing experience by combining digital signage with compelling content
72% of customers say that they share good experiences with others.4 Create an environment that will keep people talking with content designed specifically for businesses.
The beauty of content designed for businesses is that it offers a new touchpoint for owners and advertisers to reach engaged customers. Display digital signage within compelling TV programming to grow deeper relationships with customers by reaching them while they're watching content that they love.
With Atmosphere's Digital Signage Manager, business owners can customize every element of their marketing materials to reach customers when they're most receptive.
- Easy creative process: Choose from hundreds of custom templates or upload your own assets. Professional signage will be ready to play in a few simple clicks.
- Seamless integration: Signage will play every four minutes in between Atmosphere programming, creating a smooth transition between compelling content and ads.
- Test design variations: Unleash the best results by testing various designs, messaging, and run times and tracking performance in our reporting dashboard.
- Optimize run times: Venues can schedule promotions to show at specific times, down to the order of appearance, based on when customers are most engaged.
Take back control over the design, timing, and order of appearance of marketing materials. Use Atmosphere's Digital Signage Manager to play personalized promotions or key information at the right time — when customers are actively watching.
Ditch costly print materials
The rise of social media has led consumers to expect ads that are relevant to their interests and fit seamlessly in the viewing experience. To keep up, venues need the flexibility to adjust marketing materials as quickly as attention spans, elevating the viewing experience rather than disrupting it.
In the fast-paced service industry, owners need a way to communicate instantly with customers. From special offers to changes in business operations, the ability to update marketing materials with relevant information is critical to a satisfying customer experience. While current options like print or QR codes have their purpose, they don't allow the flexibility and versatility that digital signage provides.
Elevate marketing efforts with digital signage to see immediate results
Digital signage allows venues to meaningfully strengthen relationships with customers through their existing TVs. Drive sales by delivering relevant messaging while viewers are paying attention. All that's needed is an Atmosphere box and something to say.
See why over 13,000 businesses play Atmosphere to improve their bottom line:
- 14% increase in new business
- 16% increase in dwell time
- 19% increase in repeat guests.
Ready to get started? Check out our complete guide to digital signage.
- https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005470/en/Global-Digital-Out-of-Home-OOH-Market-Trajectory-Analytics-2021-2027---ResearchAndMarkets.com#:~:text=Global%20market%20for%20Digital% 20OOH,the%20analysis%20period%202020%2D2027.